Exciting Opportunities: we are looking for talented people to join our team at SEaB Energy!
We are a fast growing company based on the University Science Park in Chilworth, Southampton (just off the M3/M27) with fantastic office facilities including state of the art technology, free parking, extremely modern glass offices and bottomless tea/coffee.
We turn waste into energy and pride ourselves on our environmentally friendly credentials, we thrive on making constant improvements and growing the company. This is just some of what we have to offer!
We are strong believers in utilising the best technology in the market. If you feel this is a good opportunity for you please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales, Marketing & Business Development Manager
Reports to: CEO
Posts reporting directly: Sales and Marketing Executives
MUCKBUSTER® and FLEXIBUSTER™ Sales and Marketing activities to deliver planned sales in 2017/2018.
- Ensure the delivery of 2017/2018 targets for product sales
- Meet reseller contract targets and renewal targets
- Enhance Established Sales Procedures
- Establish and enhance Sales Strategy
- Manage opportunity pipeline and reports for presentation to senior management and inclusion in Monthly Management reports
- Manage resellers to meet their sales targets
- Provide leads with correct information to maintain company presence in the market
- Outbound generation of leads based on market research and directed Sales Strategy
- Correctly qualifying incoming leads and track progress to sale, working on improving the metrics over time
- Gather market and customer information to support sales activity
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Keep all information on CRM system current and accurate
- Maintain company image on social media, working closely with PR firm
- Update Sales Collateral on a regular basis
- Administer reseller recruitment and on-going management
- Sales Training for Reseller partners and new Sales staff members
- Host Site Visits for prospects
- Organise and Attend company trade exhibitions and events
- Feedback market requirements into Design process
- Keep Current on Competitor Analysis.
- Adhere to all statutory regulations, and SEaB Energy policies and procedures
- Protect at all times the confidentiality of information handled within the remit of the post
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required by your Manager
- Interact pro-actively and positively and support all functions within the business
- Maintain product awareness and market awareness.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree educated or 5+ years sales experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both in person, in large audience and on the phone
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience – and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
- Enthusiastic about the waste industry and global growth
- Advanced sales and marketing/commercial office IT, digital media and desktop PC skills
- Positive attitude, prepared to be challenged and grow in role.