Exciting Opportunities: we are looking for talented people to join our team at SEaB Energy!
We are a fast growing company based on the University Science Park in Chilworth, Southampton (just off the M3/M27) with fantastic office facilities including state of the art technology, free parking, extremely modern glass offices and bottomless tea/coffee.
We turn waste into energy and pride ourselves on our environmentally friendly credentials, we thrive on making constant improvements and growing the company. This is just some of what we have to offer!
We are strong believers in utilising the best technology in the market. If you feel this is a good opportunity for you please send your cv to email@example.com
Mechanical Design Engineer
Reports to: Design Manager
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be part of the team responsible for both the design and development of products. You will work from specifications to update existing designs and to design new products and components. You will be asked to generate design schemes and provide initial drawings for prototype production and testing. You will produce 2D and 3D manufacturing drawings and BOM’s giving both full dimensional requirements and full listing of parts needed for the correct functioning of the completed product.
As part of the design team you will be involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover. You will also contribute to the writing of maintenance programs, build documentation, operating procedures as well as project plans and ISO documentation.
As well as technical knowledge, you will need to time manage and multitask. Additional attributes, such as team leadership and management skills, are required for career progress.
We are looking for a team player who is willing to work in all areas of the company. Some travelling may be required.
- Identifying product requirements;
- Designing systems and products;
- Reading/writing design specifications and technical drawings;
- Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales;
- Designing prototypes of products using two/three-dimensional design software;
- Working to British (BS), European (EN) and other standards;
- Liaising with others in the design team;
- Liaising with contractors;
- Attending meetings on and off site;
- Preparing product documentation, writing reports and present results
- Monitoring a product in use to improve on future design.
- Excellent math, science, technology and IT skills
- The ability to analyse complex problems and assess possible solutions
- The ability to explain design ideas clearly
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Good budgetary skills
- Excellent team working and people skills
- A comprehensive understanding of electrical health and safety regulations
- Comply with Group and Site specific H & S policies and Codes of Practice, including the development and implementation of Risk Assessments, Safe working Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures
- Willing to work in close proximity to organic waste, willing to handle the waste as necessary, able to work in confined spaces and at heights.
Experience and Training:
- Relevant professional education
- Minimum HNC in Mechanical Engineering, with 5+ years experience.
- Auto desk AutoCAD and Inventor 3D professional training with full use of the VAULT data management tool.
Sales, Marketing & Business Development Manager
Reports to: CEO
Posts reporting directly: Sales and Marketing Executives
MUCKBUSTER® and FLEXIBUSTER™ Sales and Marketing activities to deliver planned sales in 2017/2018.
- Ensure the delivery of 2017/2018 targets for product sales
- Meet reseller contract targets and renewal targets
- Enhance Established Sales Procedures
- Establish and enhance Sales Strategy
- Manage opportunity pipeline and reports for presentation to senior management and inclusion in Monthly Management reports
- Manage resellers to meet their sales targets
- Provide leads with correct information to maintain company presence in the market
- Outbound generation of leads based on market research and directed Sales Strategy
- Correctly qualifying incoming leads and track progress to sale, working on improving the metrics over time
- Gather market and customer information to support sales activity
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Keep all information on CRM system current and accurate
- Maintain company image on social media, working closely with PR firm
- Update Sales Collateral on a regular basis
- Administer reseller recruitment and on-going management
- Sales Training for Reseller partners and new Sales staff members
- Host Site Visits for prospects
- Organise and Attend company trade exhibitions and events
- Feedback market requirements into Design process
- Keep Current on Competitor Analysis.
- Adhere to all statutory regulations, and SEaB Energy policies and procedures
- Protect at all times the confidentiality of information handled within the remit of the post
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required by your Manager
- Interact pro-actively and positively and support all functions within the business
- Maintain product awareness and market awareness.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree educated or 5+ years sales experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both in person, in large audience and on the phone
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience – and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
- Enthusiastic about the waste industry and global growth
- Advanced sales and marketing/commercial office IT, digital media and desktop PC skills
- Positive attitude, prepared to be challenged and grow in role.