SEaB Energy’s CEO, Sandra Sassow will be presenting at the conference on Thursday 13th March. The Conference will provide an opportunity for Science Park and Innovation Centre managers and operators to look at the relationships between Sustainability, Start-Ups and Science.
- Sustainability – Improving the location’s environmental credentials
- Science – Developing a supportive environment for science and technology businesses.
- Start-ups- Encouraging the development of technology start-up companies.
- Energy efficiency and retrofitting of existing buildings
- Partnering with tenant companies to demonstrate environmental solutions to common problems
- ICT infrastructure for tenants – options and practical lessons on the real issues for innovation locations
- Contributing to the regional sustainability agenda
- Business acceleration and support for start-up businesses
- Contributing to the regional low-carbon economy
To find out more about the event and see both days agenda visit: